Dubai ranks as best city in Middle East for Education

Dubai secured the best student city in the Middle East, according to the QS Best Students' Cities Ranking 2023.

Dubai secured the best student city in the Middle East, according to the QS Best Students’ Cities Ranking 2023.

After the summer break, more than 28,200 higher education students returned to universities. The students represent more than 80 countries, including India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and the wider GCC, comprising more than 85 per cent of the student body. Students from the UAE make up the remaining 15 per cent.

Advertisement

According to QS World University Rankings 2023, Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) and Dubai Knowledge Park (DKP) are home to 27 academic institutions, including the University of Birmingham and the University of Manchester. Both of the universities ranked among the 100 universities in the World.

Dr Cedwyn Fernandes, Pro-Vice Chancellor of Middlesex University and Director of Middlesex University Dubai, said, “We have continued to update our curriculums so that our students learn how to apply the latest industry insights from their fields to real-life scenarios and become 100 per cent employable once they graduate.”

In another statement, Professor David Sadler, University of Birmingham Dubai Provost, said, “The University of Birmingham is incredibly proud to have established ourselves here in Dubai.

In addition, Professor added We are committed to being part of the continual development of the education landscape in Dubai and the pursuit of quality education and research to support Dubai’s overall strategic ambition for the future.”

Michael Eberle, Head of Marketing at UOWD, said that As the first international university in the UAE, we are responsible for offering students top-class education through innovative learning spaces and state-of-the-art labs and equipment.

The UAE continues to expand and invest in the education system through various initiatives, leading to the continuous growth and development of the sector.

Advertisement

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Read More

Jennifer Aniston talks about her relationship with ex Brad Pitt!

Jennifer Aniston has made news quite many times for her relationships and other rumors related to her marriage and pregnancy. But recently, Aniston addressed...

Kazakh Rinat tops Dubai Chess Open Championship

Dubai: Kazakh Rinat Jamabayev topped the Dubai Open Chess Championship by winning a meeting with India's Ramchabu Bragananda at the top of the fifth round of the Dubai Open Chess Championship, which will continue until the fourth of this month.

Demand for alternative citizenship is rising among HNWIs – CS Global Partners

The whole industry of CBI is evolving. The participants of CBI must look at the next generation to keep checking how it will develop in the future.

Recent

UAE Floods: Driver’s car overturns while clicking flood images following safety plea by police

Police authorities in the United Arab Emirates have issued a safety plea to the residents and citizens after a motorist was involved in a crash which took place in Al Ain as he was clicking pictures of floods in the area.

Dubai’s famous Moon Resort set to open; latest updates know here

The UAE could soon be home to the Middle East’s biggest tourism destination resort, the Dhs18 billion Moon Dubai, or in the latest update, Moon Abu Dhabi. Proposals for the mega Moon Resort project, which is designed to look exactly as it sounds, were proposed by Moon World Resorts Inc last year and re-emerged in September.

UAE records 316 fresh COVID cases, 918 recoveries

In United Arab Emirates, fresh 316 cases of the novel coronavirus have been recorded today (March 22, 2022, Tuesday).