Six Star luxurious villa in Dominica consists of excellent and ultra-comforting residential-style villas. Recently the luxury villa based on sustainable environment ideas “Secret Bay” revealed that it had paid more than the US $1 million in return to the investors.
They have also noted attracting more than 100 Citizenship by Investment owners from across the globe.
Secret Bay, the award-winning resort, has also featured in the Global CBI project from 2019 to 2020, which releases results annually.
The magnificent and massive resort Secret Bay in Dominica witnessed a notable and excellent growth of not only the resort but CBI too. This further leads to a significant increase in the CBI investor, return on asset payout, total deals, ADR, occupancy rate, and resort employee growth.
The significant advanced and modernised factors of Secret Bay include extra comfort and high technology conveniences with on-scheduled new villas.
Lately, the Citizenship by Investment Programme of Dominica has secured one of the top ranks as the best in the CBI Index 2022 globally; This Index was released by PWM Magazine of Financial Times for the sixth consecutive year.
These achievements and qualities of Dominica’s Citizenship by Investment Programme further elevate, leading to growth in the investors looking for CBI real estate investment opportunities.
Here are some factors responsible for the boost in constant development:-
- The Residences at Secret Bay noticed considerable growth in terms of investors as the data strolled from 41 – 103 between Q2 of 2021 and Q2 of 2022. This has made a 151 per cent increase in total percentage.
- From the Q4 of 2019 to Q2 of 2022, the total Return on Investment stood at the US $1 million, with the average ROI being 3.6%. While adjusting for the working days, the Return on Investment grew by 7%.
- Between 2019 and 2022, the villa’s count has also noticed growth. It is anticipated that this count will get twice in size by the end of the year 2024.
- In 2022, the rate of working occupancy jumped to 90 per cent; in 2019, it was 58.9 per cent.
- The Average Daily Rate (ADR) also increased as it jumped to $1000 from $857 from 2019 to 2022.
- There was also a wave in the number of employees from the Q4 of 2019 to Q3 of 2022. It has increased from 33 to 104, contributing to a 215% increase.
- Non-CBI transactions accounted for 36 per cent of revenue, which includes the Residences setting Dominica’s price chronology with the sale of a US $7.2M multi-villa mix in 2021.
While focusing on the value proposal of the villa, the CEO of GEMS Holdings Limited, Gregor Nassief, in a statement, said, “Our year-over-year results are a testament to Secret Bay’s value proposal from an investment mindset and set the stage for future years of development and profitability for our investors.”
Also, while expressing his gratitude, the CEO of GEMS Holdings Limited, Gregor Nassief, added that “We’re thankful for our investors and for the dedication of our resort administration and development team that has allowed Secret Bay to achieve this level of implementation and evolution in just under three years. We are reassuring and enthusiastic about the future.”
Dominica’s Environment-Friendly Luxurious resort: Secret Bay
Secret Bay in Dominica has witnessed excellent development over the past three years. The resort has also introduced some advanced features, which include:-
- State-of-the-art amenities
- Including a heralded restaurant
- Wellness pavilion
- Welcome house
- Lap pool and bar
The beautiful and luxurious resort in Dominica has not disclosed some new features in the resorts, which are yet to be revealed within the next 12 months.
These installations will be including a second restaurant and bar, art, boardwalk, floating platforms, funicular, chef’s table and EV charging stations.
In addition, the resort has also revealed that these cutting-edge facilities are inspired by biophilic design and embrace the resort’s nature and sustainability design ethos.
Renowned publications such as CNN, Architectural Digest, CNN, Fortune, National Geographic, Outside, the cover of Travel + Leisure, and The Telegraph ranked has given a special shout-out to the magnificent resort Secret bay in Dominica.
These popular publications have recognised Secret Bay for its unusual design. The resort has also been named the most pleasing resort.
Travel + Leisure’s out 500 resorts worldwide and the #1 Resort Hotel in the Caribbean, Bermuda and the Bahamas.
It is the first and the only property affiliated with the elite luxury brand Relais & Châteaux. The Global publications include:-
- Architectural Digest Departures
- Luxury Magazine
- New York Post
- Ocean Home Magazine
- Robb Report
- Wall Street Journal
- Wealth Magazine
The Residence recognised the resort for its impressive offering and most coveted amenity, second citizenship.
Various markets such as the USA and European have been fuelled by the phenomenal growth in the extravagance eco-resort with savvy travellers seeking natural beauty as a growth area.
Dominica is also known as the best-kept secret in the Caribbean, which stands to allure this market making Secret Bay more attractive for investors.
The CBI offering of the residences is priced at the US $208k for fractional ownership and US $1.5 million for whole ownership.